D. Thode & Associates
Licensed Insolvency Trustees
Serving Interior British Columbia and The Vancouver Area. Bankruptcy Trustees & Administrators of Consumer Proposals.
What to expect at your free consultation.
- One of our Trustee’s or Senior Insolvency Managers will review with you your situation (Creditors, Assets, Monthly Income and Expenses, other pertinent information).
- After gathering this information we will be able to advise you as to your alternatives, what we would expect to happen to you under those alternatives and the pros and cons with each alternative, in order that you may make an informed decision regarding which alternative is right for you, if any.
- This initial free consultation usually lasts between 30 and 60 minutes.
What are your options?
- Option #1 – Consolidating Credit: Let’s see if we can utilize existing capital to get you back on track.
- Option #2 – Consumer Proposal: It is possible to negotiate a solution with your creditors to relieve your stress.
- Option #3 – Bankruptcy: Often the last alternative bankruptcy can be a needed step to getting your life back on track.
We are with you the entire way!
As Insolvency Trustees, we can assist you in all facets of the debt solution process from helping you with paperwork to helping cancel wage garnishments.
Since 2003, D. Thode & Associates has been helping individuals and families get through their financial difficulties. Our trustees are fully licensed in British Columbia and the Yukon to deal with all legal financial alternatives available including bankruptcy and consumer proposals. If you are having debt problems, we will assist you in understanding all options, your rights, responsibilities and your protections offered through these alternatives, in order that you may make an informed decision on which alternative is best for you and your situation.
Meeting with a trustee is the first step.
We know you are likely feeling overwhelmed, but a quick meeting will help determine which solution suits your situation best.
Get started today. Download and complete our convenient online application form and bring it with you to your next appointment and save time.
Many British Columbia residents who are facing credit and debt problems are unaware that a provincial statute of limitations exists …